- Anonymous usage data
- Location data
- Facebook data: public profile (including name, gender, age range), birthday, photos, work history, education history and about me
- User discovery preference data: gender, minimum age, maximum age
- Anonymous usage data: Helps us understand how you use the app.
- Location data: Background location visit monitoring is used to discover users when arriving at a place. Your location data does not leave your device.
- Facebook data and user discovery preference data: We create a Singlle profile from it. This profile is automatically shared by your device via Bluetooth with nearby users.
- Anonymous usage data: Facebook, Apple and Google.
- Location data: no third parties. We do not collect it to a central location.
- Facebook data: no third parties. We do not collect it to a central location.
- User discovery preference data: no third parties. We do not collect it to a central location.
We do not knowingly collect, use or disclose personal information from children under 13, or equivalent minimum age in the relevant jurisdiction.
- Review and update your Singlle profile.
- Revoke permissions of the app to access your Facebook data.
- Delete your data by deleting the app from your device. Note that a copy of your Singlle profile may still be present on devices you came into contact with.
IZE S.R.L., Sebesului 12 A, 540038 Targu Mures, ROMANIA
2017 February 16